What to Expect at Arrow Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
Our goal is to help you return to living life pain-free through physical therapy. We don’t just treat the symptoms. We get to the source of the problem by evaluating the reasons your pain developed. We provide hands-on treatment, a personalized exercise program and education in self-pain management techniques for prevention of future problems.
- Auto Insurances
- First Health Network
- Horizon BlueCross BlueShield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- United Healthcare
What to bring to your evaluation appointment
- Your ID and insurance information cards
- Your completed patient paperwork
- If you have one, your physician’s prescription for physical therapy
- Comfortable clothing that allows access to the areas being treated and for exercising
- Your appointment book or calendar for scheduling future appointments
- Your preferred form of payment
During your appointment, your physical therapist will:
- Conduct a one-on-one evaluation. This will allow you to discuss your condition and any other health concerns.
- Explore your medical history, current pain or injury and the activities you are limited in.
- Take specific measurements of your posture, quality of movement, strength, and perform specific tests designed for evaluating your condition.
- Help you understand all of the factors that influence your condition and your specific physical therapy treatment needs.
- Set up a personalized plan of care to meet your goals.
- Provide treatment and education on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery.
- Formally write up their findings and treatment plan. This is to communicate to your primary care physician or specialist if you were referred by one.
After your appointment
- It’s normal to feel a bit sore from your first visit due to the physical manipulation and exercises.
- Expect a call from our patient representative to ensure that you are fully satisfied with all aspects of your treatment plan.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions or discuss any concerns.
- You can schedule all future appointments of your agreed upon treatment plan. This is very important to
secure your preferred treatment time and ensure excellent results.
At Arrow Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please follow the steps below:
In-Clinic or At-Home Visit:
Click on the applicable form below, fill out and submit online.
Click on the applicable forms below, fill out and submit online.
Notice of Privacy Practices
**Are you having trouble viewing these documents?
You may need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it for FREE on the Adobe website by clicking here.