What to Expect at Arrow Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
Our goal is to help you return to living life pain-free through physical therapy. We don’t just treat the symptoms. We get to the source of the problem by evaluating the reasons your pain developed. We provide hands-on treatment, a personalized exercise program and education in self-pain management techniques for prevention of future problems.
- Auto Insurances
- First Health Network
- Horizon BlueCross BlueShield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- United Healthcare
What to bring to your evaluation appointment
- Your ID and insurance information cards
- Your completed patient paperwork
- If you have one, your physician’s prescription for physical therapy
- Comfortable clothing that allows access to the areas being treated and for exercising
- Your appointment book or calendar for scheduling future appointments
- Your preferred form of payment
During your appointment, your physical therapist will:
- Conduct a one-on-one evaluation. This will allow you to discuss your condition and any other health concerns.
- Explore your medical history, current pain or injury and the activities you are limited in.
- Take specific measurements of your posture, quality of movement, strength, and perform specific tests designed for evaluating your condition.
- Help you understand all of the factors that influence your condition and your specific physical therapy treatment needs.
- Set up a personalized plan of care to meet your goals.
- Provide treatment and education on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery.
- Formally write up their findings and treatment plan. This is to communicate to your primary care physician or specialist if you were referred by one.
After your appointment
- It’s normal to feel a bit sore from your first visit due to the physical manipulation and exercises.
- Expect a call from our patient representative to ensure that you are fully satisfied with all aspects of your treatment plan.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions or discuss any concerns.
- You can schedule all future appointments of your agreed upon treatment plan. This is very important to
secure your preferred treatment time and ensure excellent results.
At Arrow Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please click on the applicable forms below, fill out and submit online.
In-Clinic or At-Home Visit:
**Are you having trouble viewing these documents?
You may need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it for FREE on the Adobe website by clicking here.
Research shows that about 1 out of every 4 adults in the U.S. experiences chronic knee pain. That’s a massive portion of the population that experiences knee pain on more than one occasion. There are lots of reasons why one might experience it, including...
Many people experience dizziness while driving at least once in their lifetime, if not more. It can be troubling and confusing, to say the least. It is also dangerous. Dizziness can impair your driving ability and potentially put you and others around you in...
According to a poll, 10% of Americans wake up with pain on a daily basis. Whether you sleep on your side, stomach or back, your sleeping position can contribute to your shoulder pain. Thankfully, making small changes in your daily routine can help you limit the number...