Our comprehensive recovery program is research-backed and focuses on improving respiratory and neurological capacity along with overall mobility. Our primary goal is to help patients understand their condition, manage symptoms, and provide customized care for their road to recovery.
Know the facts
Research shows that up to one-third of those who are infected with the COVID-19 virus suffer symptoms that persist months later.
According to research by the Mayo Clinic, older people and those with other serious medical conditions are the most likely to experience lingering COVID-19 symptoms. However, the research shows that young, otherwise healthy people have also reported feeling ill for weeks to months after infection.
Did you have COVID-19 but are still experiencing one or more of the following symptoms?
- Fatigue or difficulty completing basic daily routines.
- Difficulty getting back to regular exercise routines.
- Shortness of breath.
- Chest pain.
- Inability to return to work.
- Changes in balance or frequent dizziness.
- New joint pains or muscle weaknesses from inactivity or extended periods of time in bed.
- Long-term symptoms like: difficulty with thinking and concentration (i.e., “brain fog”), depression, muscle pain, headaches, intermittent fever, fast-beating or pounding heart (also known as heart palpitations).
If you’ve been experiencing any of the above symptoms after having COVID-19, you may benefit from physical therapy. We offer free screenings if you would like to be evaluated by our experienced physical therapists for return to physical activity and exercise after recuperating from COVID, if you are experiencing deconditioning from staying sedentary during quarantine, or if you are experiencing long-term consequences of COVID. Our program is ready to get you back to doing what you love; request your free screening today.
How can we help?
We offer research-based physical therapy services from highly trained clinicians to assist you with continuing your recovery.
Our COVID Recovery Program uses a variety of customized approaches to help maximize your capacity to heal and reach your personal goals.
What does the recovery program treat?
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, respiratory recovery.
- Decreased mobility and ability to walk.
- Overall weakness and generalized deconditioning.
- Pain, joint stiffness and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- Balance and neurological challenges.
- Worsening of comorbidities.
- Phased return to activity to safely perform daily activities and more.
How soon can you be treated?
Virtual care visits can begin as soon as possible! Early intervention is important! We are here to support respiratory recovery when and where patients need us most.
To be treated in the clinic or at home, patients must have medical clearance according to CDC guidelines:
- At least 72 hours without a fever.
- Improvement in respiratory symptoms (shortness of breath and cough).
- Minimum of 10 days since your symptoms started.
Contact us today to start your road to recovery!